in

Europe May be in trouble As Thousands of Italians escape quarantine in last train

The coronavirus epidemic may continue to terrorise longer than expected as thousands of Italians in the most hit region in Europe, escaped the lockdown ordered by the government.

Ex Italian deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini shared a video from Garibaldi station in Milan and said:

‘Masses of people in the late Saturday evening storm the last trains leaving Lombardy after the draft coronavirus decree filtered by the Government.’

Italian Prime Minister, Giuseppe Conte announced control measures in what is the most radical quarantine zone outside of China.

READ ALSO:  55-year-old man arrested with four human skulls, hands and jaws in Ogun

Lombardy and 14 other central and northern regions are affected, with museums, gyms and ski resorts closed, as well as high-profile football matches being played behind closed doors.

READ ALSO:  "He was supposed to bury me not me burying him" - Father of young man killed by police officer in Rivers threatens suicide

The number of Covid-19 deaths reported so far in Italy now stands at 233, more than any other country outside China, the source of the outbreak.

READ ALSO:  “I don’t mind giving that to Wizkid” – Lady says as she shows off her big butts

Leave a Reply

Buhari’s government is cursed – Bishop Oyedepo

Lionel Messi beats Cristiano Ronaldo to become the all- time record goal scorer in Europe’s top 5 league (photo)