in

Fire outbreak in Festac, Shanty buildings burnt

In less than 2 weeks of the Abule Ado explosion, another fire outbreak has occurred in Lagos State.

According to the Spokesperson of Lagos State Fire Service, Shakiru Amodu, the fire was caused by careless handling of combustibles and shanty buildings were burnt in the fire.

READ ALSO:  Hardworking lady who started working as a hairdresser at 17 becomes a millionaire at 20

The fire started around 2am on Saturday at L Close, 7th Avenue Festac Town.

Fortunately the fire was put out by the combined effort of the Lagos State Fire Service and the Federal service station before it escalated.

READ ALSO:  Nigerian engineer marries second wife, advises men to marry more wives to save the north from 'destruction'

Leave a Reply

Corona virus: I am going back to my s3x toys – Tiwa Savage

2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari to run for presidential seat as Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo)