A man has gotten a sad end after he was bitten by a venomous snake while working at his farmland in Umuahia, Abia state capital on Friday February 6, 2020.
It was gathered that, the deceased identified as Chidiebere Christopher Nwoke was working at his farm alongside his brother when he unknowingly inflicted a machete cut on a very venomous viper snake.
The injured snake quickly bit him on his left hand which resulted in the swelling of the hand.
Instead of rushing him to a nearby hospital, his people rushed him to a herbalist said to be an anti snake poison native doctor who gave him some herbal mixture to drink. Sadly the drug didn’t help him and he passed away shortly after.
His remains has been deposited in the mortuary.