Popular Nigerian actor, comedian and Philanthropist, Williams Uchemba has reacted to claims of being homosexual, after being accused by a man on social media.
Recall that A Facebook user in a now deleted post, alleged that the newly wedded actor is gay, and he(accuser) doesn’t understand “why a man who is strictly into men would pick one innocent woman and marry”. Read the previous reports here
Reacting to the allegation in a Facebook post, Williams denied the the claims, pointing out that his name is “Williams Uche Mbah” and not “Uche Williams” as portrayed in the accuser’s write up.
“Someone brought something to my attention recently. I read it with amusement and decided to speak immediately. Usually I would ignore this but for some reasons I think its important to address it. Let me clarify the following
1. My name is Williams Uche Mbah not Uche Williams
2. For those of you calling my attention or linking me with the accusation in question, let me clearly state that I don’t know anyone by the name of Uche Williams.
3. If anyone has any accusation against me, Williams Uche Mbah, they should feel free to make it.
4. Anyone with an accusation against Williams Uche Mbah must ensure they have evidence to back it. Because if the accusation is false, I will respond with the full weight of every legal option at my disposal. Usually, I ignore fools and slanderers but in this case I am glad to make an exception.
5. This is the last I will speak on this issue until any accusation has been made directly to me. I just got married to the love of my life and we are planning our honeymoon. I dont have time to waste on foolishness. I dont like what I hate.😁
One more thing, chasing clout seems like fun until clout turns around and bites you. And the greatest response to a clout chaser is to ignore them completely. God bless you all and have a lovely day ❤️🙏🏾.”