These are the symptoms of coronavirus you should watch out for.
1. Cold or flu sets in two-four days after you’re infected with the virus. So the first thing you notice is uncontrollable sneezing with a runny nose.
2. When you get tired easily without doing things that will exhaust your energy, it might be indicating something more than stress.
3. Coughing uncontrollably for days is not normal at all. When it last for more than three days, you might need to get a nose mask and see a doctor
4. Sore throat is one of the symptoms that develops as a result of cold, flu and cough.
5. Exacerbated asthma can be noticed when your breathing is affected. It starts when you notice you can’t breathe properly. You can check by holding your breath for 10 secs, if you can’t breathe properly before the time elapses, you need to see a doctor.
If you notice these symptoms you need to visit the hospital immediately to confirm so you can be treated and to also avoid infecting other people with the disease.