in

Young man electrocuted while charging his phone (photos)

A Nigerian Facebook book user, identified as Alagin Junior, took to Facebook to mourn the sudden demise of his friend and neigbour.

He revealed that the young man placed the phone on his body while charging, which got him electrocuted.

He made an appeal, that people should stop placing their phones on their body while charging.

READ
Oba of Lagos’ staff of office mysteriously reappears (video)

Add your comment

Sanusi To Challenge His Dethronement And Banishment In Court

Oyedepo’s Slap lands winners member in hospital